Wednesday 27 August 2014

Update on PledgeMe 2014



ULearn14 is going to be the most amazing opportunity. (Note that I'm talking as if I'm going... still hopeful!)

I have already started saving my own PD fund for next year's event.

In the meantime - I just wanted to say to you all that I truly appreciate all of the pledges thus far.
Makes me feel supported, inspired, acknowledged and thanked.

You guys are amazing.

Now just to do the final push toward the last half of the pledges. The aim is about $750 ($695 + GST) - of which $420 has already been raised.

Thank you. Thank you SO much.

Your belief in me continues my solidifying awareness that I am doing something worthwhile for my peers and leaders.

Nga mihi nui,

A

Second UPDATE:

Cognition have very graciously pledged $100 to my intent in going to ULearn14. This is huge. So amazing. So much so that I was left in a bit of a mess where the only coherent thing I could say on Twitter was: Wow. Thankyou. Wow. 

Thank you all SO much for your support. I truly truly appreciate it :)

Third UPDATE:
After talking with my principal today and Maurie Abraham there is a possibility that the school might help pay for me to go to ULearn after all. I wonder whether she ever got the message that I had taken a proposal to our DP in charge of professional development at the start of last term... Will find out on Monday!! Watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment