Monday 14 July 2014

Casting my net wide...

Today I followed a heap of new people on Twitter.

Nga tangata i te ao Maori i te Aotearoa...

People from museums...

People from publishing companies...

People who were new to me as educators...

People from the three Live chats I jumped into - #21stedchat #blogchat #iaedchat

Stoked by the @tweachme app. But it still needs work on its' schedule because I was one hour late to all the chats...

And then...had a thought to start a class blog... this was the result:
https://twitter.com/v_lees/status/488587301539168259

A Twitter and English teaching colleague asked if NZ English teachers had a Twitter spreadsheet... We didn't as far as I was aware.. so created one... Thanks @catrionapene!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IU3kcREAqzanqynVCkav0ukqu8KiyuVzv3ZEzxyiRBE/edit#gid=0

And.... I want to create an English teachers live chat... or one for New Teachers in NZ... #ntnzchat maybe? or my original idea from ages ago was #ntchatnz - but am thinking it's best just to stick with #edchatnz because there is enough of a following for that as it is and we can bring the newbies into that instead. Just making it more public I suppose and letting newbies know about it...

Have also thought about how I'm going to make my #techthursday revolution a little bigger... but it's also scary for obvious reasons to me.

I'm still stoked about last week. Still haven't posted why I'm stoked. And... I think I might just have a nap instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment